OK, so its the end of day 2 wandering and we feel so much ahs already been seen. This is one craaaazy city for traffic and offers even more support to the tales you hear and cannot really believe until you are here! Crazy busy and chaotic, but so much to devour among even the limited sights we have seen so far. The scale of the monuments and the beauty of the churches, basicilas and even just the vias is something to soak up. But live here .... no way! I hold back my frustrations driving around the Gold Coast ... no way I would handle this chaos. Yet , for all that, we have not seen a single accident to date; how must surely be a testament to the number of churches etc that call on God's mercy!
The Pantheon dome (from inside) ... the rest is even more spectacular!
And the next one is us at the Trevi Fountain ... see what I mean about the number of tourists and not being able to imgaine being there in summer during the main tourist season ;-).
And the next one is us at the Trevi Fountain ... see what I mean about the number of tourists and not being able to imgaine being there in summer during the main tourist season ;-).
The absolutely grand and spectacular War Memorial - Monumento a Vittorio Emanuele II - see a spectacular shot from the very top later on (Day 3).
No comments:
Post a Comment